Q and A Guided Tour of the Bible: A Zondervan Bible Extract: The Question and Answer Bible / Special edition - eBook
- All Products
- Biblical Studies× (1,928)
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
This unique Zondervan Bible Extract offers daily readings consisting of 180 selected passages, including at least one chapter from each of the Bibles 66 books. You can read both the chapter and its accompanying question-based notes that clarify the meaning of the Bible text in 15 minutes per day.
With a few exceptions, the Biblical material appears in chronological order. You will read the psalms attributed to David as you read about Davids life. You will read the prophets along with their background history. Portions from the Gospels, too, are interspersed, giving a composite picture of Jesus life on earth; Pauls letters are scattered throughout the record of Jesus life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> General >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies