Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 192
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 7.63 X 5.13 (inches)|
A young Indian girl, caught between the traditional world of her mother and the present world of the mission, is helped by her Aunt Karana, whose story was told in Island of the Blue Dolphins.
Scott O’Dell (1898–1989), one of the most respected authors of historical fiction, received the Newbery Medal, three Newbery Honor Medals, and the Hans Christian Andersen Author Medal, the highest international recognition for a body of work by an author of books for young readers. Some of his many books include The Island of the Blue Dolphins, The Road to Damietta, Sing Down the Moon, and The Black Pearl.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Historical Fiction