Pastors and students will appreciate this practical commentary on Zechariah. Klein introduces the text, then follows with verse-by-verse interpretation of the prophet's night visions and oracles; Joshua's crowning; fasting and future blessing; and burdens from the Lord. Based on the NIV, it offers clear exposition filled with applicable exegetical and theological insight. 384 pages, hardcover from B&H.
THE NEW AMERICAN COMMENTARY is for the minister or Bible student who wants to understand and expound the Scriptures. Notable features include:
* commentary based on THE NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION;
* the NIV text printed in the body of the commentary;
* sound scholarly methodology that reflects capable research in the original languages;
* interpretation that emphasizes the theological unity of each book and of Scripture as a whole;
* readable and applicable exposition.