- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Most young people have no desire to embrace a church perceived as old fashioned, but remain interested in spirituality.
- How can young people be empowered to follow Jesus in a relevant and new way that is responsive to the challenges of the current context?
- How can real hope and opportunity be realised so that the next generation will approach faith without a Christendom mindset?
Those charged with responsibility are encouraged to seriously consider passing on the baton to young people now for the sake of the future. Like it or not, the destiny of the church is in their hands.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> General Church History Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> History of Preaching
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Church History >> General Church History Studies
- eBooks >> Church History >> History of Preaching