- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
I Need Some Help Here!: Hope for When Your Kids Don't Go according to Plan - eBookKathi LippRevell / 2014 / ePub$8.89 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 22 Reviews
$12.99Save 32% ($4.10)
What's for Dinner? Solution, The: Quick, Easy, and Affordable Meals Your Family Will Love - eBookKathi LippHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / ePub$7.89 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$12.99Save 39% ($5.10)
Finally, an organizational book for women who have given up trying to be Martha Stewart but still desire some semblance of order in their lives.
Most organizational books are written by and for people who are naturally structured and orderly. For the woman who is more ADD than type A, the advice sounds terrific but seldom works. These women are looking for help that takes into account their free-spirited outlook while providing tips and tricks they can easily follow to live a more organized life.
Kathi Lipp, author of The Husband Project and other "project" books, is just the author to address this need. In her inimitable style, she offers
- easy and effective ways women can restore peace to their everyday lives
- simple and manageable long-term solutions for organizing any room in one's home (and keeping it that way)
- a realistic way to de-stress a busy schedule
- strategies for efficient shopping, meal preparation, cleaning, and more
Full of helpful tips and abundant good humor, The Get Yourself Organized Project is for those who want to spend their time living and enjoying life rather than organizing their sock drawer.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues