- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In Get Yourself Organized for Christmas, Kathi Lipp gives you easy-to-follow steps to reduce the stress of the holiday season. By putting into practice her tricks and tips, you'll finally be able to fully enjoy this most wonderful time of the year.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2015|
Have you lost your Christmas joy? Does the thought of jam-packed malls, maxed-out credit cards, overcrowded supermarkets, and endless to-do lists give you the feeling that maybe Scrooge was on to something?
In Get Yourself Organized for Christmas, Kathi Lipp provides easy-to-follow steps to reduce the stress of the holiday season, including tactics for how to
- put together a holiday binder you’ll use year after year
- determine a budget that won’t break the bank
- gather your elf supplies
- get your gift list together (including ideas for various ages and relationships)
- collect your recipes and prep your kitchen
By putting into practice Kathi’s tricks and tips, you’ll finally be able to fully enjoy this most wonderful time of the year.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks
- Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Crafts & Recreation
- Christmas >> Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking
- Christmas >> Download >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Christmas >> Download >> Crafts & Recreation
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> Entertaining
- Crafts & Recreation >> Party Planning
- Download >> eBooks