- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In She Is Yours, Wynter and Johnathan Pitts offer practical advice and encouragement to assist you in your parenting journey. Parents of four young girls, they've been where you are. They focus on three main issues:
- Daughter's relationship with God
- Daughter's relationship with Parents
- Daughter's relationship to the world
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2017|
Do you remember when you first held your newborn daughter and sensed the awesome responsibility and immense privilege of parenthood? God gave you this precious gift to care for and to love, and He may have even whispered to your heart, "She is yours." Now comes the hard part - raising her up from a baby to a happy, healthy adult - and remembering that everything you have is Go's, including your daughter.
Wynter and Jonathan Pitts want you to know you are not alone. The proud parents of four young daughters, they've gained a wealth of valuable insights on the unique challenge of raising girls. They've been right where you are and now they want to share what they've learned with you.
With this practical advice and encouragement, you can help your daughter develop awesome relationships with God, with you, and with the world around her.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting