- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Your Time Starved Marriage small group DVD kit includes: Your Time-Starved Marriage DVD-ROM (includes 6 video sessions).
Six 15 minute sessions include:
- 1. Is Your Marriage Slipping into the Future?
- 2. Busyness-The Archenemy of Marriage
- 3. Time Styles-Uncovering Your Unique Approach to Time
- 4. Prioritizing Primetime-Maximizing Your Moments
- 5. Time Bandits-Catching Your Time-Stealers Redhanded
- 6. Time Mines-Where You're Sure to Strike Gold
Publication Date: 2007
Your Time-Starved Marriage Workbook for Men: How to Stay Connected at the Speed of LifeDr. Les Parrott, Dr. Leslie ParrottZondervan / 2006 / Trade Paperback$7.19 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)
Your Time-Starved Marriage Workbook for Women: How to Stay Connected at the Speed of LifeDr. Les Parrott, Dr. Leslie ParrottZondervan / 2006 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$8.99Save 33% ($3.00)
A psychologist and a marriage and family therapist, Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are founders of the Center for Relationship Development at Seattle Pacific University. Their bestselling books include Love Talk, Crazy Good Sex The Complete Guide to Marriage Mentoring, and the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Their work has been featured in The New York Times and USA Today, and they have appeared on CNN, OReilly Factor, Good Morning America, Today Show, The View, and Oprah. They live with their two sons in Seattle. Visit LesandLeslie.com.
Chris Fisher5 Stars Out Of 5May 18, 2009Chris FisherI wish the time review questionnare was on the DVD or in the book. So everyone could access them. That's only thing I don't like, otherwise it's a great product. I recommend this product to anyone.
Q: What do we need to purchase for the "Your Time-Starved Marriage" study? Looks like 1 DVD for the whole group and 1 workbook for each participant? Is there also a reading book that each participant or couple needs to buy?
The DVD recommends using the accompaning workbooks. There are two workbooks, one designed for men (WW71555) and one designed for women (WW267293).
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Christian Life
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Marriage
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Relationships