- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- THINK: Wrestle with the big questions of life and think through the issues.
- KNOW: Move from duty to desire in your relationship with God and find a more mature faith that goes beyond emotional experiences.
- CONNECT: Know you are not alone by getting connected with others who share your passion.
- SERVE: Make your faith real with words and actions
Number of Pages: 176
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
Ask Me Anything: Provocative Answers for College StudentsJ. BudziszewskiNavPress / 2004 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$13.99Save 39% ($5.50)
Fish out of Water: Surviving and Thriving As a Christian on a Secular CampusAbby NyeNew Leaf Publishing / 2005 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)
The Survival Guide for Christians on Campus: How to be Students and Disciples at the Same TimeTony Campolo, William H. WillimonHoward Books / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$15.95Save 25% ($3.96)
Part of leaving childhood behind is sorting through the things youve accumulated over the first eighteen years of your life and deciding what to keep and what to throw out. The same thing is true for making choices about your relationship with God. How can you learn to think for yourself and make your faith your ownnot the faith of your parents, youth leaders, or pastor? This insightful yet humorous guide will lead you through the process of grappling with and living out your convictions in a postmodern world. The faith of your fathers will become a faith of your own through four key sections:
- Think: Wrestle with the big questions of life and think through the issues
- Know: Move from duty to desire in your relationship with God and find a more mature faith that goes beyond emotional experiences
- Connect: Know you are not alone by getting connected with others who share your passion
- Serve: Make your faith real with words and actions
[updated Bio per Mark 5/18/07}
Find Related Products
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.