- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Creation House
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
For all those who wonder whatever happened to that dream God gave them... there is hope!
The God who brought creation into being wants to bring things to life in the same way through you.
In this book you will:
- Discover how to identify or reclaim your God-given dreams.
- Learn how roadblocks and resistance are part of His plan.
- Identify the steps you need to take see your destiny fulfilled.
Dr. Caretha F. Crawford is the apostle and founding pastor of The Gateway to Wholeness Church Ministries in Largo, Maryland, and the founder of In Pursuit of His Presence Worship Institute in Largo, Maryland, and Jacksonville, North Carolina. Crawford is also an entrepreneur and International Bible teacher. She is anointed to release the gifts and abilities in others. Dr. Crawford graduated from Winston-Salem State University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and Maple Springs Baptist Bible College & Seminary, Capitol Heights, Maryland. She is the author of Dance, God's Gift to You!
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Personal Growth
- Last Chance Bargains >> Christian Living