- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Can you imagine the amazing wisdom available when three of today's most admired Christian women get together to share with younger women what they've learned through the journey of their lives?
Kay Arthur (co-founder of Precept Ministries, renowned speaker and author), Emilie Barnes (founder of More Hours in My Day, speaker, and author), and Donna Otto (founder and president of Homemakers by Choice, author and speaker) are dear friends who have put together Youniquely Woman conferences and this helpful and insightful book to present what they
most wish they'd known when they started their lives as wives, mothers, and women of God.
In a warm, inviting, and conversational manner, Kay, Emilie, and Donna share how to celebrate God's unique imprint on your life by:
- bringing out the best in your marriage and your children
- capturing a vision for your home
- creating a strong relationship with God
- finding balance in every area of your life
- and much more
Emilie Barnes is the author of 60 books, including The Twelve Teas® of Friendship; Cleaning Up the Clutter; Heal My Heart, Lord; and 15 Minutes Alone with God. Emilie and her husband, Bob, are also the founders of More Hours in My Day timemanagement seminars.
Donna Otto, home and life management expert, is the author of several books, including Get More Done in Less Time, The StayatHome Mom, and Finding a Mentor, Being a Mentor. She is the founder of Homemakers by Choice and speaks to womens groups across the nation. Donna and her husband, David, have a grown daughter, Anissa, and have been married for more than 30 years.
Jo Ann Yothers5 Stars Out Of 5September 8, 2009Jo Ann YothersThis book was such an encouragement to me and just what I needed. I bought two, one to keep in my library and the other to give away.
Rebecca Jerome5 Stars Out Of 5August 12, 2008Rebecca JeromeLove this book. It is easy to read and it gives bible truths on what a women is suppose to do when it comes to living for/by God's word.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues