Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Christmas Clearance
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
The Speak Love Revolution: 30 Devotions that Will Change Your WorldAnnie F. DownsZondervan / 2013 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 10% ($1.50)
You have been lied to! Have you been deceived? Through a nationwide survey and in-depth discussion groups, Nancy and Dannah have listened carefully to the heart of your generation. And here are some things theyve heard:
"I know God should be the only thing that satisfies, but if it could be Him and my friends, then I could be happy."
"It seems like I have been struggling with depression forever. I always feel like I am not good enough."
"I tell myself that I dont really listen to the song lyrics, but once I hear a song a few times and start thinking about what theyre saying I realize that it's too late. It's already stuck in my head."
"For me, the whole wife and mom thing is overrated. It isnt cool to want a husband and a family."
Maybe you can identify. Trying to listen to the right voices can be difficult. This book has been written by friends who will help you find the Truth. Maybe your heart is telling you that some things in your life are way off course. Certain habits and relationships have left you confused and lonely. This is not the way its supposed to be.
In this book, Nancy and Dannah expose 25 of the lies most commonly believed by your generation. They share real-life accounts from some of the young women they interviewed, along with honest stories about how theyve overcome lies they themselves believed . They get down in the trenches of the battle with you. Best of all, theyll show you how to be set free by the Truth.
DANNAH GRESH is a bestselling author and co-founder of Pure Freedom. Dannah's books include And the Bride Wore White , What Are You Waiting For: The One Thing No One Ever Tells You About Sex, and Lies Young Women Believe (co-authored with Nancy Leigh DeMoss), in addition to the Secret Keeper series. She is also a frequent guest for national radio, TV and print mediums. Dannah lives in State College, Pennsylvania, with her husband, Bob, and their three children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
- Christmas Clearance >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Christmas Clearance >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Christmas Clearance >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens