Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 10.00 X 7.50 (inches)|
Lies Young Women Believe: And the Truth That Sets Them FreeNancy Leigh DeMoss, Dannah GreshMoody Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 86 Reviews
$14.99Save 53% ($8.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW472940
Five Little Questions that Reveal the Life God Designed for You: Study JournalDannah GreshThomas Nelson / 2007 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 10% ($1.00)
Go deeper into the truths of Lies Young Women Believe.
So you've read Lies Young Women Believe, but you want help internalizing its truths and applying them to your life? This companion guide contains questions and activities to help you do just that.
Each session is made up of the following features:
- An overview of the chapter to be studied from Lies Young Women Believe and reminders of the lies discussed in that chapter
- A daily personal study for the readers to complete during the course of the week, between youth group meetings. Each day's study includes a reading from Lies Young Women Believe and reflection questions
- Questions to be discussed in youth group/small group setting
Ideal for small groups, Bible studies, classes, and individuals
DANNAH GRESH is a bestselling author and co-founder of Pure Freedom. Dannah's books include And the Bride Wore White , What Are You Waiting For: The One Thing No One Ever Tells You About Sex, and Lies Young Women Believe (co-authored with Nancy Leigh DeMoss), in addition to the Secret Keeper series. She is also a frequent guest for national radio, TV and print mediums. Dannah lives in State College, Pennsylvania, with her husband, Bob, and their three children.
A popular speaker, author and blogger, ERIN DAVIS has addressed women of all ages nationwide and is passionately committed to sharing God's Truth with others. She is the author of many books including Connected, Beyond Bath Time, and the My Name is Erin series. When she's not writing books, you can find Erin chasing down chickens and children on her small farm in the Midwest.
Jacquie5 Stars Out Of 5excellent addition to the bookMay 12, 2016JacquieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5great help
MarePaAge: 45-54Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5May 4, 2012MarePaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3The chapter's layout was a bit confusing. It was hard to follow the guide and the notebook together the content was ok. This wasn't what I expected.
lolly5 Stars Out Of 5February 17, 2012lollyQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4very well put together. covers topics relevant to our young people today and has excellent examples and real life stories.
vhroadqueenSeville, OHAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 4, 2011vhroadqueenSeville, OHAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great companion to the book! Filled with thought provoking questions and great conversation starters
KatSLincolnton, GAAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Great book except you can't printAugust 3, 2011KatSLincolnton, GAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 2I enjoyed the book but I would have enjoyed it much more if I could have printed parts of it to write on. I am using it to prepare for leading a girls retreat and it would of been helpful it I could have printed parts of it to take notes on. It is after all a companion workbook.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality