Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)|
A Girl After God's Own Heart: A Tween Adventure with JesusElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 61 Reviews
$11.99Save 58% ($6.99)
A Young Woman's Guide to Making Right Choices: Your Life God's WayElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$11.99Save 33% ($4.00)
A Young Woman's Walk with God: Growing More Like JesusElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2006 / Trade Paperback$7.79 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$11.99Save 35% ($4.20)
The Story: Teen Edition: Read the Bible as one seamless story from beginning to end, SoftcoverZondervan / 2011 / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 28 Reviews Video
$14.99Save 67% ($9.99)
The pressure on teens today is intense. Peers, the media, and the Internet urge teen girls to "fit in" by imitating role models who live by worldly values instead of focusing on matters of the heart.
There's no better mentor for young women than Jesus. From His life and dealings with people they can discover what really counts in life and live Jesus before others!
From Jesus teen girls will see how to
- cultivate God's kind of attitudes and conduct
- make choices that display Jesus' heart for God and people
- follow Jesus and His example with confidence
- count on God's strength as they grow in Christlike character
An exciting and practical book that will help young women walk in Jesus' footsteps!
Includes a study guide ideal for personal or group use.
Elizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 9 million copies, is the author of A Woman After Gods Own Heart® (more than 1 million copies sold) and A Young Woman After Gods Own Heart. Shes also a popular speaker at Christian womens events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
SheaTexasAge: Under 18Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5May 19, 2012SheaTexasAge: Under 18Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book to read! Helps you have a better relationship with God! Great book for teen girls!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Prayer & Devotion
- Books >> Student & Teens >> Bible Studies
- Books >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Prayer & Devotion
- Student & Teens >> Bible Studies
- Student & Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality