Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)|
Lies Young Women Believe: And the Truth That Sets Them FreeNancy Leigh DeMoss, Dannah GreshMoody Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$7.79 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 88 Reviews
$14.99Save 48% ($7.20)
Young Man's Guide to Making Right Choices, A: Your Life God's Way - eBookJim GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / ePub$8.40 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$11.99Save 30% ($3.59)
Guiding a boy toward making right choices will equip him to think carefully about his decisions, assuring a more fulfilling and successful life.
In this book, Jim George focuses on all the high points of a young man’s lifethe things that matter most. Teen guys will learn
- why prayer and Bible reading are so essential
- what makes for the best kinds of friendships
- how school and social skills contribute to a strong future
- how to stand strong against temptation and peer pressure
- what contributes to healthy and biblical perspectives on dating and purity
Young men will enjoy Jim’s balance of biblical insight, personal anecdotes, and candid forthrightness. And they’ll gain the skills they need for making right choices in response to all the challenges that come their way.
Jim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After Gods Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones Bible® Handbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Masters Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.
AimeeMNAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5October 29, 2013AimeeMNAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Meets Expectations: 4Relevant. Excellent for equipping young men for life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Age Recommendation? What age is this book appropriate for?
This book would be good for young men 12 or older.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Black Friday >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Black Friday >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.