- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
A Young Man's Guide to Making Right Choices: Your Life God's WayJim GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$11.99Save 33% ($4.00)
Guiding a boy toward making right choices will equip him to think carefully about his decisions, assuring a more fulfilling and successful life.
In this book, Jim George focuses on all the high points of a young man's life-the things that matter most. Teen guys will learn
- why prayer and Bible reading are so essential
- what makes for the best kinds of friendships
- how school and social skills contribute to a strong future
- how to stand strong against temptation and peer pressure
- what contributes to healthy and biblical perspectives on dating and purity
Young men will enjoy Jim's balance of biblical insight, personal anecdotes, and candid forthrightness. And they'll gain the skills they need for making right choices in response to all the challenges that come their way.
AimeeMNAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5October 29, 2013AimeeMNAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Meets Expectations: 4Relevant. Excellent for equipping young men for life.