- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2007
Is the earth billions of years old, or just thousands?
Does it Matter?
Did God create our world in six literal days, or did it evolve on its own over countless eons of time? The age of the earth - a key question in the creation/evolution debate - has been portrayed as an issue of science versus religion, but is it really that simple?
The answers to these questions are vital to understanding not just earth science, but also the biblical record.
Dr. John Morris
- The Young Earth scientifically examines the evidence to see what the earth actually reveals about itself. This classic and definitive work, newly revised and expanded, demonstrates that the Bible can be trusted in questions of science and history.
The Young Earth offers both compelling scientific analysis and effective biblical exposition. A powerful resource, it also includes a CD with PowerPoint presentations that illustrate such key concepts as salt levels in the oceans, the age of the atmosphere, the accumulation of ocean sediments, and much more.
- Great for presentations and personal study
- Organized for teaching to groups of all sizes
- Illustrated slides illuminate important points
Scientifically, irrefutably, the truth of God's world proclaims the truth of God's Word.
Dr. John Morris is president of the Institute for Creation Research. He received his Doctorate in Geological Engineering at the University of Oklahoma. He held the position of Professor of Geology before being appointed President in 1996. He currently travels and speaks on the topic of creation science.
Fair Minded1 Stars Out Of 5Preaching to the ChoirAugust 22, 2014Fair MindedQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 5This book is not a good book for those who are interested in studying the various views of creation and orthodox interpretations. It is full of ad hominem and polemic attacks of the Old Earth creationist view and does not accurately describe OEC, its strengths or weaknesses. It also does not honestly address the weaknesses of the Young Earth position. If one wants a book that preaches to the choir on the issue, then this book is the one for that. However, if one wants a fair and balanced look at YEC and OEC versus evolution, this is not the book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Origins of Man/Life >> Creation Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific