Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 34
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 11.00 X 8.50 X 0.08 (inches)|
"You couldn't grow in my belly, but that doesn't matter. You grew in my heart."
This book helps adoptive parents assure their precious children that they are wanted, special, and truly loved. Caring birthmothers, biracial families, and destiny are brought to light, while the adoption process is simply explained to young children.
Based on the author's true story of becoming an adoptive mom.
SugarnspiceCoastAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5HelpfulMay 18, 2014SugarnspiceCoastAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5This book really helped my young child understand the adoption process. I also like that it talks about the birthmother in a positive way.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Family Life
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Family Life
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children