Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Written for student ministers, Are You Developing Students or Your Own Student Ministry? explains a strategy for student's spiritual development called KNOWN. Stories, examples, and illustrations are used to help readers understand the KNOWN strategy and how to implement it in their own student ministries.
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 X .33 (inches)|
Sticky Faith, Youth Worker Edition: Practical Ideas to Nurture Long-Term Faith in TeenagersKara E. Powell, Brad M. Griffin, Cheryl A. CrawfordZondervan / 2011 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)
99 Thoughts for Small Group Leaders: Youth Ministry Tips for Leading Your Small GroupJosh GriffinGroup Publishing / 2010 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:Video
$6.99Save 14% ($1.00)
Written conversationally, it is designed to be both read by the volunteer youth leader and studied in a youth ministry classroom. Stories, examples, and illustrations are used to help readers understand the KNOWN strategy and how to implement it in their own student ministries.
Topics include: a biblical foundational for student ministry; building a KNOWN student ministry; building KNOWN students; church and home (the two God-given institutions); and transformational church: the "so what."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Last Chance Bargains >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral