or checkout with
You Are Free: Be Who You Already Are - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: You Are Free: Be Who You Already Are - eBook|
By: Rebekah Lyons, Ann Voskamp
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2017
Stock No: WW86257EB
You don't have to keep striving for freedom--instead, you can live in the freedom you already have in Christ. In these pages, Rebekah Lyons walks you through her journey of releasing stress, anxiety, and worry to uncover the peace that comes from Jesus Christ.
Have you bought into the lie? So many of us do. We measure our worth by what others think of us. We compare and strive, living our lives for the approval of others. Pressure rises, fear and anxiety creep in, and we hustle to keep up.
But Jesus tells us that he gave his life to set us free, giving us purpose and calling us to live in that God-given freedom and purpose. Yet we're still afraid to live in this truth because we can't even believe it. Rebekah reminds us that Christ doesn't say we can be or may be or will be free. He says we are free. Do you dare to believe it?
In You Are Free, Rebekah invites you to:
- Overcome the exhaustion of trying to meet others' expectations and rest in the joy that God's freedom brings
- Find permission to grieve past experiences, confess your areas of brokenness, and receive strength in your journey toward healing
- Throw off self-condemnation and step boldly into what our good God has for you
- Discover the courage to begin again and use your newfound freedom to set others free
Freedom is for everyone who wants it--the lost, the wounded, and those weary from all of the striving. It's for those of us who gave up trying years ago and for those of us who are angry and hurt, burnt out by the Christian song and dance. You are the church, the people of God. You were meant to be free.
Join Rebekah as she helps you discover the freedom that comes when we learn that God is enough.
Rebekah Lyons is a national speaker, host of the Rhythms for Life podcast, and bestselling author of Rhythms of Renewal, You Are Free, and Freefall to Fly. An old soul with a contemporary, honest voice, Rebekah reveals her own battles to overcome anxiety and depression--and invites others to discover and boldly pursue their God-given purpose. Alongside her husband, Gabe, Rebekah finds joy in raising four children, two of whom have Down syndrome. Her work has been featured on The TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN, FOX News, Publishers Weekly Starred Reviews, and more.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.