Yearning: Authentic Transformation, Young Adults, and the Church - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Young adults (18-30) are searching for a Church that demands their best. Whether it is in mission, worship, theology or daily life, they want a Church that is relevant to them because it offers them a vision of the Holy and its transforming power. Examining trends in the larger church and society with an emphasis on the impact of technology, choice, advertising, celebrity fascination, war and terror on the worldview of young adults, this book will draw on one congregation's long tradition of forming young adults for ministry. The story of the mission and ministry of St. Hilda's House, New Haven will include stories and narratives from young adult interns who are part of their young adult service program.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Anglicanism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Anglicanism
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership