- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
I cannot live without my life!
I cannot live without my soul!
When Catherine and Heathcliff's childhood friendship grows into something so much more, what ensues is one of the greatest love stories of all time. Even as fate conspires against them and passion consumes them, nothing can keep Catherine and Heathcliff apart. Not even death . . . for their forbidden love is unlike any other.
Emily Brontë's masterpiece remains as compelling and thrilling as ever. Beautifully presented for a modern teen audience, this is the must-have edition of a timeless classic.
Emily Brontë (1818-1848) was an English novelist and poet, best remembered for her only novel, Wuthering Heights (1847). A year after publishing this single work of genius, she died at the age of thirty.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Teen Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download