When God Writes Your Love Story (Expanded Edition): The Ultimate Guide to Guy/Girl Relationships - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
This expanded edition of Eric and Leslie Ludy's classic book, When God Writes Your Love Story, keeps all of its original beauty while adding new stories, deeper truths, and a greater wealth of application. Give God the pen for your love story and enjoy the extraordinary beauty of a God-scripted romance. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
adina5 Stars Out Of 5great bookAugust 23, 2014adinaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5i read this book a couple of years back and it helped me see that God plays a bigger role in my life than i taught and His plans are always better. i bought a couple of copies recently to give as gifts to some younger girls at my church. its a great resource and i hope all girls read it.
customer1124Greenfield MAAge: 35-44Gender: female2 Stars Out Of 5Age appropriate for young teen? not reallyDecember 21, 2013customer1124Greenfield MAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 2Value: 2Meets Expectations: 1I bought this book for my 13 year old daughter. When I got it I looked through and it has got a little too much discussion about sex what everyone else is doing etc. For example on page 110 it says, "In my world the only reason someone would graduate from high school a virgin was if he or she was a complete social outcast." Don't think I want my daughter to think like that. it also mentions 12 year old having a certain type of sex in the bathroom, talks about others with multiple partners. Guess it's for an older teens or young adults. I am a little disappointed. Wanted a book that talked about the benefits of waiting and doing things God's way without all the specific examples of what some people are doing wrong. We know there is a lot of bad stuff going out out there but don't want to fill her mind with things that shouldn't be there to begin with since she's only 13. Thought the book primarily talked about how they met, the benefit of doing things God's way and encouraging others to do the same. Didn't know it got in to so much of the other stuff. Guess would have liked the cover to mention primarily for older teens and up.
JennieRipley, OHAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5a sweeter songOctober 31, 2013JennieRipley, OHAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has changed my life! Thank you, Eric and Leslie! They speak the truth with no apologies and in doing so, many young girls have been set free through the Ludy's books. I can't recommend this book highly enough. Read it, let God change you and prove to you that He has the music to a sweeter song!
bobinaAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5May 21, 2012bobinaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4It is an honest look on how much God loves relationships.
God does not give us do's and dont's, that's why this book is so good for all people and it brings new christian's closer to God who already have been in an intimate relationship with someone.
julitre1Russellville, ARAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful readMay 1, 2012julitre1Russellville, ARAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is wonderful for singles. It really shows God's perspective on dating and waiting for the one God has for us.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Sexual Identity
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues