- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2009|
Eric and Leslie Ludy have a strong platform among 20-to-40-year-olds-because their lives show that "Christian
ideals," when practically lived out, become realities that make the lives of Christians the most satisfying and challenging on earth.
In Wrestling Prayer, readers who hunger for this pattern of living will see that a great prayer life is more than a nice-sounding concept-it's down-to-earth and attainable. Eric and Leslie urge transformation-
- from doubting God's power to expecting His supernatural intervention
- from distance from God to connection with Him
- from the sense of falling short to the strength of victory
- from "bless this food" prayers to world-changing intercession
- from feeling defeated to setting people free
Readers whose concept of prayer has fallen into disrepair will newly desire to pray and bring God's purposes to bear on earth. Wrestling Prayer will light a soul-fire that can burn bright and hot for years to come.
Leslie Ludy is the bestselling author of SetApart Femininity, When God Writes Your Love Story, and more than a dozen other books she has coauthored with her husband, Eric. She reaches thousands of young women each year and is passionate about helping them discover Christs design for their lives.
kari5 Stars Out Of 5May 10, 2011kariThis far exeeded by expectations and has radically changed my life and veiw of prayer. Prayer will never be boring again!
Phillip Turner5 Stars Out Of 5February 2, 2010Phillip TurnerThis is a great book a must read to add new fire to your prayer life, to put the Holy Spirit into your prayers and to change your prayers forever.
Janna RyanNorth Platte, NEAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5September 1, 2009Janna RyanNorth Platte, NEAge: 35-44Gender: femaleAbsolutely amazing book that will revolutionize your prayer life. I love how they take prayer from being "girly-girly" like "Oh God, please bless my family, and my day and bring peace to the earth." And they make it knock down, drag out, roll in the mud, wrestling prayer that will rattle the spiritual world and bring about change. A departure from the books I've read by them on relationships and love and giving God control of your life. But something every Christian should be reading.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer