- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Imagine sitting in a restaurant enjoying a delicious meal with an unsaved friend. One glance at the ketchup bottle or the salt and pepper shakers brings a smile to your face. Why? Thanks to Would You Like Fries with That?, you know you can use those everyday objects to visually illustrate several important gospel truths.
All Christians have some idea of the basic beliefs of Christianity. We know that Jesus Christ is God's Son, who died on the cross, was buried and rose on the third day, to pay for our sins. We know the message, but how do we share it? The secret of success in evangelism comes with understanding. As the old Chinese proverb says, "Tell me and I will forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I will understand."
When a person can visualize the message of the gospel, it makes more sense! This book is a resource to help you picture God's offer of salvation when you're talking with others.
Nothing is more exciting!
Debi4 Stars Out Of 5Totally different approachMay 7, 2012DebiQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This book taught me how to take a totally different approach from what is typically taught. As I read I started to think of ways to adapt the stories to make them relevant to my own life. It think it is an approach that will work well for me. Can't wait to try it out.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership