Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Worthy Vessel is a 6-session in-depth study of 2 Timothy for teen girls. This letter from the apostle Paul to Timothy has been a treasure of spiritual truths for centuries. As you explore the relationship between Paul and his young disciple Timothy, you will be challenged to live as a worthy vessel of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Designed to be used in conjunction with the DVD video included in the Leader Kit (SKU: 060673). The Bible study book includes 6 weeks of homework that can be completed between group sessions and a Leader Guide in the back of the book.
Number of Pages: 112
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 9.50 X 7.00 X 0.30 (inches)|
We Saved You a Seat Teen Girls' Bible Study: Finding and Keeping Lasting FriendshipsLisa-Jo BakerLifeway / 2017 / Trade Paperback$15.99
This Bible Study Book includes 6 weeks of homework that can be completed between group sessions. Includes leader helps.
- Provides an in-depth study of a book of the Bible that challenges girls in the discipline of daily Bible study
- Each day of homework will guide girls as they learn to journal through an entire book of the Bible
- Personal spiritual growth through individual time spent in Bible study with the content
- Girls will discover what it means to be a "worthy vessel" of the gospel
- Emphasis on continuing in ministry despite hardships
- Encouragement for girls to invest in the spiritual growth of other believers; older girls pouring into younger girls
Amy Byrd has a desire to make much of Jesus and loves all things student ministry. She has the joy to serve as the Director of Girls Ministry at Hunter Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, AL. Amy loves spending time with her husband, William, and her family and dear friends. In addition to her role at HSBC, Amy also serves on the leadership team for LifeWay Girls Ministry. Her ultimate desire is to see girls know their worth as daughters of the Most High and know Him as their Savior.