Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 251
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
How and When to Tell Your Kids About Sex: A Lifelong Approach to Shaping Your Child's Sexual Character, revisedStan Jones, Brenna JonesNavPress / 2007 / Hardcover$17.95 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$24.99Save 28% ($7.04)
God has a perfect design for great sex--with one person in a committed marriage. But get outside of that design and you are headed for destruction. Good sex is a gift that God wants to give you, but exposed to air outside of marriage, this gift turns sour. Lust overcomes love, and risks of disease, abuse, and pregnancy are real. Sex: It's Worth Waiting For will answer some of your honest questions like, "How far can we go before we've gone too far?" and "If we love each other, why should we wait?"
Making right choices today will give you the good sex you desire later. Whether you're tempted by the thrill or longing for love, don't be fooled--God desires so much more for you.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Supplies
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.