Add To Cart
Worshiper DVD Study Kit
This small group study featuring clips from the movie Hillsong: Let Hope Rise will take your groups deeper into the ways of a worshiper through Scripture, discussion questions and weekly applications. Participants will discover practical and powerful ways to worship God with their whole lives. In five weeks, your group will realize that worshiping is not just something we do—a worshiper is who we are! The Kit includes:
- DVD with five weekly study clips from Hillsong: Let Hope Rise
- Leader's Guide with tips for hosting and facilitating an effective small group study
- Digital resources: small group sign-up sheet template, bulletin insert template, promotional flyer template, and social media graphics
- Small Group Study Guide
|Title: Worshiper DVD Study Kit|
Vendor: Outreach Inc
Publication Date: 2015
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X 0.19 (inches)
|Weight: 11 ounces|
Stock No: WW027243
Outreach Inc / DVDOur Price$25.995 out of 5 stars for Fireproof Your Marriage, Couple's Kit. View reviews of this product. 13 Reviews
Retail Price$29.95Save 13% ($3.96)
Outreach Inc / 2015 / DVDOur Price$33.49Video
Retail Price$59.99Save 44% ($26.50)
Outreach Inc / 2016 / DVDOur Price$5.49Video
Retail Price$79.99Save 93% ($74.50)
Sheila WalshThomas Nelson / 2016 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$6.99
Retail Price$9.99Save 30% ($3.00)
About the Study▼▲
This five-week series based on the movie, Hillsong: Let Hope Rise will lead your members and visitors to experience God's love by worshiping with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, with all your strength, and with your whole life. The Church Kit and DVD-Based Study feature exclusive video clips from the movie for use in your church before the film releases in theaters!
- WEEK 1: Worship Through Faith - Choosing to trust in God - no matter what the circumstances - shows our devotion to Him is part of the way we worship.
- WEEK 2: Worship Through Calling - To embrace the abilities God has given us is a form of living out our calling - and this is worship.
- WEEK 3: Worship Through Pain - When your life takes a turn for the worst, you are not alone. Worshiping God through pain glorifies Him and sparks new strength within us that also sets us on a path toward healing and hope.
- WEEK 4: Worship Through Serving - We worship God through understanding His love for us, and then honor Him by showing love to others in tangible ways.
- WEEK 5: Worship Through Surrender - Surrendering is the worshipful process of living out the fact that our lives are not our own; they belong to God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.