Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Worshiper DVD Study Kit
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
|Week 1: Worship Through Faith||Outreach Inc||N/A||Album Only|
This small group study featuring clips from the movie Hillsong: Let Hope Rise will take your groups deeper into the ways of a worshiper through Scripture, discussion questions and weekly applications. Participants will discover practical and powerful ways to worship God with their whole lives. In five weeks, your group will realize that worshiping is not just something we do—a worshiper is who we are! The Kit includes:
- DVD with five weekly study clips from Hillsong: Let Hope Rise
- Leader's Guide with tips for hosting and facilitating an effective small group study
- Digital resources: small group sign-up sheet template, bulletin insert template, promotional flyer template, and social media graphics
- Small Group Study Guide
Vendor: Outreach Inc
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X 0.19 (inches)|
About the Study▼▲
This five-week series based on the movie, Hillsong: Let Hope Rise will lead your members and visitors to experience God's love by worshiping with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, with all your strength, and with your whole life. The Church Kit and DVD-Based Study feature exclusive video clips from the movie for use in your church before the film releases in theaters!
- WEEK 1: Worship Through Faith - Choosing to trust in God - no matter what the circumstances - shows our devotion to Him is part of the way we worship.
- WEEK 2: Worship Through Calling - To embrace the abilities God has given us is a form of living out our calling - and this is worship.
- WEEK 3: Worship Through Pain - When your life takes a turn for the worst, you are not alone. Worshiping God through pain glorifies Him and sparks new strength within us that also sets us on a path toward healing and hope.
- WEEK 4: Worship Through Serving - We worship God through understanding His love for us, and then honor Him by showing love to others in tangible ways.
- WEEK 5: Worship Through Surrender - Surrendering is the worshipful process of living out the fact that our lives are not our own; they belong to God.