Add To Cart
Worshiper Study Guide
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This guide is perfect for group, family and individual study. It includes Scripture readings, discussion questions, and practical applications to help readers discover that worshiping is not just something we do—a worshiper is who we are.
Vendor: Outreach Inc
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.63 X 5.63 X 1.50 (inches)|
About the Study▼▲
This five-week series based on the movie, Hillsong: Let Hope Rise will lead your members and visitors to experience God's love by worshiping with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, with all your strength, and with your whole life. The Church Kit and DVD-Based Study feature exclusive video clips from the movie for use in your church before the film releases in theaters!
- WEEK 1: Worship Through Faith - Choosing to trust in God - no matter what the circumstances - shows our devotion to Him is part of the way we worship.
- WEEK 2: Worship Through Calling - To embrace the abilities God has given us is a form of living out our calling - and this is worship.
- WEEK 3: Worship Through Pain - When your life takes a turn for the worst, you are not alone. Worshiping God through pain glorifies Him and sparks new strength within us that also sets us on a path toward healing and hope.
- WEEK 4: Worship Through Serving - We worship God through understanding His love for us, and then honor Him by showing love to others in tangible ways.
- WEEK 5: Worship Through Surrender - Surrendering is the worshipful process of living out the fact that our lives are not our own; they belong to God.