Since the publication of the first Upper Room Worshipbook in 1985, users yearned for an accompaniment edition. The Upper Room Worshipbook: Accompanist & Worship Leader Edition includes all of the wonderful elements of the new participants edition, along with alternate prayers, alternate liturgical texts plus numerous tools for worship planners and leaders. This edition allows community leaders to create worship which addresses the spiritual needs and interests of its participants.
Included features in the Upper Room Worshipbook:Accompanist & Worship Leader Edition:
· Full accompaniments
· Charts for each week of the Two-Year Academy for Spiritual Formation with suggested scripture, Psalms, and songs.
· Annotated bibliography
· List of additional songs and worship suggestions for several themes
· Pointers for worship leaders
· Sample grid for planning worship
· Complete liturgy for the Eucharist for the theme of Jesus birth.