Worship 4 Today is a three-part course specially designed to train and equip all who lead worship in the local church - those with prior experience or none, musicians and the non-musical, ordained or lay, those who lead the prayers, operate the technology, employ the creative arts, or participate in any way.
Developed and tested in the Diocese of Sheffield over the last five years, it is now recognised as a national training resource and its publication is fully supported by the Liturgical Commission of the Church of England.
- Nurtures a foundation of personal worship
- Provides a rich biblical and historical background
- Builds understanding of different worship
- Develops new expertise and skills
- Explores authentic worship for a mission-shaped church
Part 3 focuses on practical worship skills, worship in the New Testament, the challenge of all-age worship and worship in a mission context.
Helen Bent is Head of Ministerial Training for the Royal School of Church Music (RSCM).
Liz Tipple is a worship leader, teacher and professional musician.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.