The question-and-answer format makes this book immensely practical. You'll find help sections on the worship leader, relationship to the congregation and the pastor, leading worship, the worship ministry team and more. How about real-life, proven answers to questions like:
- What style of music is acceptable?
- Should I prepare ahead or be spontaneous?
- What about leading in a small group?
- How do I deal with "unstable" musicians?
- Can I lead worship in just 15-20 minutes?
- What if I don't have any musical training?
- Am I too old to lead worship?
These and dozens of other tough questions are answered in this practical, no-holds-barred book.
"Tom Kraeuter is one of the most prolific authors and teachers on the contemporary worship scene today. His books are available worldwide in multiple languages. Tom's biblical, practical teaching transcends denominational lines. Nearly 20,000 people have attended his worship seminars, retreats, and conferences in churches all across North America. Drawing on his extensive experience as a worship leader, a worship seminar speaker, and an author, Tom Kraeuter tackles difficult issues involved with worship leading in an insightful, practical question-and-answer format.