Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2013
Worship in the Garden: Services for Outdoor WorshipJ. Wayne PrattAbingdon Press / 2013 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 10% ($1.50)
As individuals, we often find peace, comfort, and a close connection to God in a garden. Gardens often provide a space for worship in a neutral setting outside the church for people to gather and share a faith experience.From Easter sunrise services to church retreats, the special worship experiences described in Worship in the Garden can enhance ones experience of God as a congregation worships together outdoors. The beauty of creation enhances these sensitive, meaningful liturgies for Communion, Blessing of the Animals, Healing, Renewal of Wedding Vows, Resurrection/Memorial Services, Graveside, Baptism, Baptismal Reaffirmation, along with other services. Inside you will learn about liturgical gardens and biblical precedents for outdoor worship.
Leonard Sweet is the E. Stanley Jones Professor of Evangelism at Drew Theological School, Visiting Distinguished Professor at George Fox University, and a chief contributor to sermons.com. He is one of the most sought after interpreters of contemporary church life and culture and the author of more than one hundred articles, 600 published sermons, and thirty booksincluding the Greatest Story Never Told: Revive Us Again and FaithQuakes from Abingdon Press.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Liturgy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Liturgy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship >> Service Planning
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Church
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Liturgy
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship