How Then Shall We Worship?: Biblical Principles to Guide Us Today - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C Cook
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Classic Theology
Dr. R.C. Sproul is one of todays preeminent theologians. For more than fifty years his solid, practical messages have impacted and inspired generations of believers.
The "Classic Theology Series" continues Dr. Sprouls legacy. How Then Shall We Worship? is a landmark look at Gods design for authentic worship.
Todays church cannot seem to agree on what corporate worship should look like. Some choose contemporary forms, others prefer traditional expressions. Yet pop culture or the status quo do not hold the answers. Gods Word does.
Dr. Sproul digs deep into rich Scripture passages to provide a guide for worship today. Readers will discover that God intends worship to be an unforgettable encounter between Himself and His peoplea joyous experience engaging the worshipers entire being.
Dr. R. C. Sproul (19392017) was founder of Ligonier Ministries, an international Christian discipleship organization located near Orlando, FL. He was also founding pastor of Saint Andrews Chapel in Sanford, FL, first president of Reformation Bible College, and executive editor of Tabletalk magazine. His radio program, Renewing Your Mind, is still broadcast daily on hundreds of radio stations around the world and can also be heard online. Dr. Sproul contributed dozens of articles to national evangelical publications, spoke at conferences, churches, colleges, and seminaries around the world and wrote more than one hundred books, including The Holiness of God, Chosen by God, and Everyones a Theologian. He also served as general editor of the Reformation Study Bible.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Christian Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology >> Worship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Christian Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology