- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2011
The life stage of 18-25-year-olds is completely different than it was in previous eras. In just one generation, we see contrasts that used to take two to three generations to surface. This massive shift has created frustration with older generations. Parents recognize this is a completely different world and struggle to relate. Others throw their arms up in bewilderment, assuming theyll never understand. And many church leaders wish theyd just grow up. In this book, Chuck Bomar brings understanding, comfort, and direction to all of this. Youll learn: -how the development of higher education has caused much of the separation between generations -the irreversible ways in which this generation has been impacted and how todays college-aged person differs from the typical thoughts and values of older generations -the five major pursuits of college-aged people and why they pursue these areas Through profiles of college-aged people and testimonies of parents, youll explore in-depth issues college-age people face, how they process through them, and what influences their decisions so you can effectively minister to them.
Chuck Bomar is the founding pastor of Colossae Church in Portland, Oregon. Started in 2008, Colossae has planted three churches and has developed strategic relationships with civic leaders in the local school districts. Previously, he served nine years at Cornerstone Church in Simi Valley, California. Chuck is the author of nine books and over a dozen small group resources. He and his wife, Barbara, have three beautiful daughters: Karis, Hope, and Sayla.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry