- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
We live in a natural world of immense size and beauty. We marvel at its contents (from the microscopic to the cosmic), enjoy its many patterns (whether in snowflakes or in the rings of Saturn) and occasionally delve into its intricate processes.
The products of past natural events lie scattered about, awaiting discovery, analysis and appreciation. We are drawn to wonder what lies beyond our vision and our understanding.
Why is the nature of Nature so attractive? A musical score, a piece of literature or a magnificent painting all reflect something of the minds that fashioned them. Can the same be said of the Mind that fashioned all things, from atoms, babies and raindrops, to oceans, mountains and spiralling galaxies?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology