Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Cornerstones of Freedom series will introduce elementary-age students to the institutions and events that have shaped the United States, from the country's beginning to the current day.
World War II covers the rise of Hitler, the initial threats of German and Japanese aggression, the allied response in the European and Pacific theaters, and more, through easy-to-understand chapters filled with photographs and interesting sidebars.
These non-fiction books will help students learn to draw information from informational texts; each book features a table of contents, chapters, sidebars, an original map showing people and events, a "setting the scene" spread, "the story continues" closing, "influential individuals" list, timeline, and list of primary sources.
64 pages with index and glossary, softcover. 6.2" x 9". Grades 4-6 / Ages 9-11.
Vendor: Children's Press
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Cornerstones of Freedom
Ernie Pyle's War: America's Eyewitness to World War IIJames TobinAladdin / 2006 / Trade Paperback$15.30 Retail:
$17.00Save 10% ($1.70)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> World War I & II
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Non-Fiction Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books