Add To Cart
Add To Cart
From Islam and Judaism to Jehovah’s Witnesses and Mormonism, quickly get a handle on 30 different belief systems and how they compare to Christianity with this pocket-sized book! In addition to covering world religions such as Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam, World Religions Made Easy also explains the relationships between these religions and other groups, including Mormons, Sikhs, and the Nation of Islam. Features:
- Each religion’s origin
- Key writings
- Key beliefs and practices
- Perspective on salvation, the Trinity, and the afterlife
- Religions included:
- Neopaganism & Wicca
- New Spirituality
- World Mission Society of God
- And many more
Strengthen your understanding of Christianity and get practical insight into different faiths so that you can be a more effective witness. Paul Carden is executive director of the Centers for Apologetics Research (CFAR), and author of Christianity, Cults & Religions. He is also former co-host of the nationwide “Bible Answer Man” radio program.
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 6.5 X 4.5 (inches)|
Series: Made Easy
From Islam and Judaism to Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormonism, quickly get a handle on 30 different belief systems and how they compare to Christianity with this pocket-sized book! Packed with clear overviews of world religions, such as Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam, World Religions Made Easy also compares the key beliefs of each.
With billions of people around the world believing in a religion other than Christianity, it is important to understand what they believe, how it compares to Christianity, and how to address common misunderstandings.
See key information at a glance on each religion and cult, including:
- Each religion's origins and founders
- Key writings (Bible, Quran, etc.)
- Key beliefs
- Common practices and symbols
- Perspective on salvation, Trinity, and the afterlife
Paperback, 96 pages, 6.5"x 4.5". Perfect for individual and group study, church libraries, Sunday school classes, missionaries, and more!
Compare 30 World Religions and Cults with Christianity
Imagine having a solid overview on over 30 world religions and cults, including:
- Judaism and Confucianism
- Jehovah's Witnesses & Mormonism
- Sikhism and Hinduism
- And many more
Some belief systems use similar terms, such as salvation and even Jesus, but define them in a totally different way. Strengthen your understanding of Christianity and get practical insight into different faiths so that you can be a more effective witness.
6 Key Features of Rose's World Religions Made Easy Handbook
- Solid and Up-to-Date Research. Researched by one of the top apologists and scholars in the field, this quick handbook was compiled by expert Paul Carden, executive director of Centers for Apologetics Research (CFAR), author of the Christianity, Cults & Religions Pamphlet (over 1 million sold!) and former co-host of "Bible Answer Man" radio program.
- Easy-to-Read and Scannable. With colorful sidebars and pull outs, it's easy to see dozens of facts at a glance.
- Highly Visual and Illustrated. See over 100 full-color pictures making it easier for you to understand each religion's beliefs, symbols, places of worship, founders, key texts, and more.
- Short and Concise. Includes brief summaries of the beliefs and basic history of 30 world religions, sects, cults, and new religious movements.
- Fascinating Facts. Packed with interesting insights such as: "Jehovah's Witnesses believe followers must earn their salvation;" "80% of India practices Hinduism;" "Freemasons read the 'Masonic Edition' of the Bible."
- Addresses Common Misconceptions. Includes a side-by-side chart that shows what other religions teach and how their beliefs compare to what the Bible teaches. Key verses included.
30 Cults and World Religions Compared:
Christianity, Christian Offshoots, and Cults
- Biblical Christianity
- Jehovah's Witnesses
World Religions and Sects
- Mind Sciences/New Thought
- World Mission Society Church of God
- Nation of Islam
- Hare Krishna
- Transcendental Meditation or TM
- The "New Age" and Today's Pop Spirituality
- Neopaganism and Wicca
- The Church of Satan/Satanism
Paul Carden is executive director of the Centers for Apologetics Research (CFAR), and author of Christianity, Cults & Religions (over 1 million copies sold!) He is also former co-host of the nationwide “Bible Answer Man” radio program.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE MADE EASY SERIES:
- Bible Study Made Easy 9781628623437
- The Books of the Bible Made Easy 9781628623420
- Understanding the Holy Spirit Made Easy 9781628623444