LIKE CLASS NOTESONLY BETTER. The Princeton Review's ASAP World History is designed to help you zero in on just the information you need to know to successfully grapple with the AP test.
Advanced Placement exams require students to have a firm grasp of contentyou can't bluff or even logic your way to a 5. Like a set of class notes borrowed from the smartest student in your grade, this book gives you exactly that. No tricks or crazy stratagems, no sample essays or practice sets: Just the facts, presented with lots of helpful visuals.
Inside ASAP World History, you'll find:
• Essential concepts, people, events, dates, and ideas for AP World Historyall explained clearly & concisely
• Lists, charts, tables, and maps for quick visual reference
• A three-pass icon system designed to help you prioritize learning what you MUST, SHOULD, and COULD know in the time you have available
• "Ask Yourself" questions to help identify areas where you might need extra attention
• A resource that's perfect for last-minute exam prep and for daily class work
Topics covered in ASAP World History include:
• All six time periods featured on the exam
• Major ancient & classical civilizations, states, and empires
• Globalization & exploration
• Imperialism & capitalism
• Revolutions & the formation of nations
• 20th-century developments such as World War I and II and Communism
• Independence movements in Asia & Africa
... and more!
Looking for sample exams, practice questions, and test-taking strategies? Check out our extended, in-depth prep guide, Cracking the AP World History Exam!