Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Map Area▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Learn about each continent with this comprehensive geography workbook! Each continent (except for Antarctica) includes:
- An outline map and a physical map of the continent
- An information page about the physical geography of the continent
- Activities for the study of the physical geography of the continent
- An information page about the human geography of the continent
- Activities for the study of the human geography of the continent
Students will learn about bodies of water, population size, vegetation & animals, climate, natural resources, cities, and more. Line-listed answer key included. 176 classroom-reproducible pages, softcover. Grades 5-8. 3rd Edition.
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Teacher Created Resources
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 11 X 8.5 (inches)|
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: How would you suggest you use the blank physical and boundary maps of each section?
These maps are provided for your convenience. You may use them for review activities, practice, games or anything else you would like.