World Empires, World Missions, World Wars Student Manual
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
The Student Text lessons are designed specifically for homeschoolers who have the freedom to learn through multiple learning styles; students are given multiple options for learning that include visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning modalities, and lessons integrate the four learning styles and eight intelligences. Units open with a list of key concepts before diving into chapters that clearly explain events with a narrative-style tone. Each unit is then broken into four one-week segments, called phases, which cover multiple learning methods and provide the accompanying activities for the lessons.
- In Phase 1, the student reads the unit article and then listens to fascinating stories of history told by Diana in the What in the World is Going on Here?, True Tales, and Digging Deeper audio CDs. Discussion questions, critical thinking/comprehension exercises, and a self-evaluation are also included, along with a list of optional additional resources to read.
- Phase 2 focuses on exploration and discovery. The student researches a topic of his or her own choosing and also learns vocabulary and constructs a timeline.
- Phase 3 focuses on the geography, arts, and sciences of the period covered through activities in science, art, architecture, cooking, and music. Mapwork exercises ask students to mark physical, geopolitical, and other important information on maps while considering the implications of geography.
- In Phase 4, students are encouraged to express themselves in their own unique way, choosing a project that may include writing, art, music, drama, movement, conceptual design, or other areas of expression.
NKJV Scriptures. 427 pages, softcover.
Number of Pages: 360
Vendor: Diana Waring Presents
Creation to the Resurrection, Volume 1, Second Edition: The Mystery of History SeriesLinda Lacour HobarBright Ideas Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$36.89 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 55 Reviews
$49.95Save 26% ($13.06)
The Mystery Of History, Volume 2: The Early Church and the Middle AgesLinda Lacour HobarBright Ideas Press / 2004 / Trade Paperback$36.89 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 27 Reviews
$49.95Save 26% ($13.06)
The Renaissance, Reformation, and Growth of Nations (1455-1707) Companion Guide: The Mystery of History 3Linda Lacour HobarBright Ideas Press / 2008 / Trade Paperback$29.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$39.95Save 25% ($10.06)
Q: What age/grade level is this text written for.
This is written for ages 11-17 or grades 6-12.
Find Related Products
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.