Works of James Arminius, Vol. 2 - eBook
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Publication Date: 2010
Jacobus Arminius, a 16th century, Dutch Reformed theologian, had a profound impact on John and Charles Wesley, and consequently contemporary Protestantism. Arminius is perhaps best known as the father of Arminianism--a theological position which challenges Calvinism. Yet, Arminius' own work is often neglected. This three volume set, the Works of James Arminius, brings together some of Arminius' most important works, such as the Declarations of Sentiment (vol. I), his commentary on Romans 7 (vol. II), his letters (vol. III), and Nine Questions (vol. I). It contains a variety of interesting, but lesser-known treatises as well. As a whole, these volumes will challenge the way you believe; they contain more than simply critiques of Calvinism, but also subtle and instructive theological ideas. The Works of James Arminius shows that Arminius should be studied along with other great theologians such as St. Augustine, St. Anselm, St. Aquinas, and Calvin. -Tim Perrine, CCEL Staff Writer
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theologians
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality