The Youth Worker's Guide to Creative Bible Study - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
The good news is that fun and Bible study are not opposites--serious Bible study is the most engaging activity of all. This book is packed with more than 350 suggestions for turning you from a teacher into a tour guide, leading youth on a journey of discovery through the Bible. They don't want you to tell them what to believe--they want to discover God's revelation for themselves. This practical book will show you how to lead youth to biblical truths, and encourage them to apply what they learn to their own lives.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 1999
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
shad sluiter5 Stars Out Of 5April 22, 2001shad sluiterTHE CURE FOR BORED STUDENTS! Or is it boring teachers?This book is perfect for the teacher who teaches students 11 years old and up. The first part of the book is a teacher's manual on the strategy of getting kids to use their bible rather than their memory. The major part of the book is full of activities that you can use for daily lessons. You WILL use this book if you have ever said to yourself "What am I gonna teach tomorrow?"
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry