Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Worthy Inspired
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 5.00 (inches)|
The Last Words of Jesus: A Meditation on Love and SufferingDaniel P. HoranFranciscan Media / 2013 / Trade Paperback$9.79 Retail:
$12.99Save 25% ($3.20)
• Truth Broadcasting: 18 radio signals across six markets (17 in the top 50 markets)
• Truth Network-Syndication Division: eight regional/national talk shows or features with 200 plus different affiliates nationwide
• Truth Network.com: Rapidly growing web, mobile, and social platforms
• Host of Truth Talk Live-heard on 20 stations nationwide and "Truthtalklive.com
• Jesus Daily Radio founder and operator of streaming radio broadcasts of Facebooks single largest number of page views (Jesus DailyRadio.com).
"With thoughtful sensitivity and depth of insight, Stu helps the reader connect the dots between Creation, the Cross, and the Crown as he draws back the veil on the personal meaning and powerful implication behind the words."
—ANNE GRAHAM LOTZ
"This is probably the most powerful sermon Jesus ever gave, but it's the one we often overlook. Don't miss it!"
—DAVE RAMSEY, New York Times best-selling author and nationally syndicated radio show host
"Stu Epperson has given us a well-researched, in-depth account of the Last Words of Jesus. If taken seriously, these words will change your life. I highly recommend this book."
—GARY CHAPMAN, Ph.D., author of The Five Love Languages
"This wonderfully insightful book is about the greatest of all preachers, as He preached the greatest of all sermons. It was a proclamation of love for guilty sinners, heralded from the greatest of all pulpitsthe Cross upon which our redemption was purchased."
—RAY COMFORT, best-selling author, co-host of The Way of the Master
This is probably the most powerful sermon Jesus ever gave.
The last words of anyone are a powerful legacy, often reverberating across generations. However, the last words of Jesus soar above all others because of who He was—and is.
In the Last Words of Jesus, youll experience a fresh encounter with Christ as Stu Epperson recounts the last seven statements uttered by Jesus on the cross, providing unique, thought-provoking insights, and interspersing additional commentaries from many of Christianitys leading theologians and authors.
This one-stop resource and devotional will help you understand more deeply...
- What Jesus said from the cross and why;
- What His words mean for your everyday life;
- Why Jesus came and why He suffered;
- How to help others better understand all that Christ offers through His life, death, and resurrection.