- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
The impact of Social Media on our culture today is undeniable. Social Media has changed the way we communicate and we aren't often conscious of the sometimes irreversible permanency of our social media contributions. This can yield some terrible consequences, not just for us, but for our audiences.
'Bird Words' is a great read with 'Chirp-sized' encouragement. Birthed from James' self-imposed challenge to Chirp strictly positive and uplifting messages, he has found a way to provide inspiration for every day in just 140 characters or less.
'Bird Words' provides readers inspired wisdom from real life experiences. Ranging from sharp and witty to thought-provoking and sobering, James consistently offers an insightful, uplifting, and clever message. James is hoping to use his Social Media as an example of a conscientious Chirper and general reminder to leave a positive online legacy.
Andrew James' first foray into the literary landscape is sure to encourage readers to Chirp responsibly .
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational