Words Kids Need to Hear: To Help Them Be Who God Made Them to Be - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
The words we speak to our children are important. Through using well-chosen words, we can impact our kids for a lifetime and help pave a path toward God. In Words Kids Need to Hear, David Stall has chosen seven simple statements that can have a profound impact on your child's life. Each chapter covers one of the phrases. The seven statements are: I Believe in You; You Can Count on Me, I Treasure You, I'm Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Because, No, and I Love You. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Words matter. Words can build up, or words can tear down. As parents and church leaders, do we use our words well? Words Kids Need to Hear offers compelling, yet simple ways to build up the hearts of children through meaningful and well-chosen words. What children hear from adults they trust makes a significant impactnow and for years to come.Words Kids Need to Hear offers an easy-to-follow learning path. Each of the seven chapters focuses on a single statement kids need to hear from parents, childrens workers, and other close adults. These seven statements are simple to share, yet guaranteed to make a profound impact on a childs life. They are: I Believe in You You Can Count on Me I Treasure You Im Sorry, Please Forgive Me Because No I Love YouEach chapter seeks to educate first, equip, and then motivate to action. Words Kids Need to Hear helps parents and childrens workers use words to build up the hearts of elementary-age children, resulting in closer parent-child relationships that pave a path toward a relationship with God.
David Staal serves as the president of Kids Hope USA, a national non-profit organization that partners local churches with elementary schools to provide mentors for at-risk students. Prior to this assignment, David led Promiseland, the childrens ministry at Willow Creek Community Church in Barrington, Illinois. Other leadership roles he held at Willow Creek include director of communications and director of children's ministry for the Willow Creek Association. David authored Word Kids Need to Hear (2008), Leading Your Child to Jesus and Leading Kids to Jesus (2006), and Making Your Childrens Ministry the Best Hour of Every Kids Week (2004, co-authored with Sue Miller). David also serves as the senior editor of Todays Childrens Ministry, an electronic publication and web site from Christianity Today International. He lives in Grand Haven, MI, with his wife Becky, son Scott, and daughter Erin.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues