True to His Word: The Story of Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: InterVarsity Press
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Library of Religious Biography (LRB)
This gripping story history of Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) begins more like an ending when an unknown, single, middle-aged, British-woman Missionary, was forced to flee China when Communists moved in. Grieving the heart-breaking conclusion of what she'd believed was her life-long calling, Wetherell Johnson's journey home to England collided with a Divine appointment when five California women asked her to teach them more about the Bible. She agreed and that Bible study with five women grew into an organization which exploded into a movement that now ministers to hundreds of thousands of students every week and has impacted the lives of millions of people in countries around the world including the Republic of China. Told through a big family photo album pasted together and held in place with a fascinating narrative thread, God's faithfulness through His plans, will touch your heart and renew your passion for His Word.
Gregg Lewis is an award winning author or coauthor of more than fifty books, including the NY Times bestseller, . Gregg and his wife Deborah have been married for more than thirty-seven years and have five adult children. They currently write and live in Georgia. Deborah Shaw Lewis is the author or coauthor of eighteen books including , the New York Times bestseller and . Debi is also and educator and speaker on motherhood and family issues, and holds a Masters degree in early childhood development.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
mk5 Stars Out Of 5True To His WordNovember 7, 2015mkQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Amazing book about how the bible study caled "Bible Study Fellowship " began. It has grown Praise God through the years. This is a wonderful story about the founder and where this bible study began and how . This book is very inspiring!
Margaret5 Stars Out Of 5True to His WordNovember 1, 2014MargaretQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book. Read it in one weekend and bought more for friends.
A reminder of what it means to live by faith and guide an organization
by faith. Inspiring!!!
thirstyMontreal, QuebecAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5November 26, 2011thirstyMontreal, QuebecAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Since I am a member of BSF International, I found this book extremely interesting.
JGreenAlabama5 Stars Out Of 5A testimony of passion for His WordNovember 17, 2010JGreenAlabamaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Inspiring. God uses not our vision but His to create a ministry to make Himself known as our Sovereign God. Through faith and obedience, these ministry workers exemplify a humble yet bold commitment to teaching His Word. Blessings overflow worldwide as men, women and children study His Word and apply it in their daily lives.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Missions