Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Help preteens learn they are wonderfully made with this faith and sexuality education program. Wonderfully Made, Loved by God Participant Book is a resource that will help children ages 10-12 understand their bodies, the changes they are going through, and how God loves them now and always.
This book will explain sexual anatomy as well as the different aspects of puberty. Additionally, the book will discuss the influence of social media on sexual desire and decision making. Children will find this resource helpful and age appropriate.
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2018
Mark Huffman has a BA in Human Resources from Eckerd College, and an MTS from Vanderbilt Divinity School.
• Certified as Sexuality Educator by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists
• Has presented educational programs about sexuality for thousands of teens in schools, religious organizations, and other community settings
• Since 1992, has presented professional trainings on teaching sexuality, for school teachers from preschool to high school level, and other youth-serving professionals
• Served as core staff for Training Institute in Sexual Health Education (TISHE), 2003, 2004, 2009-2012; Northwest Institute for Community Health Educators (NICHE), 2002; Great Lakes Institute for Community Health Educators (GLICHE), 2006
• Trainer of facilitators for Our Whole Lives, a sexuality education curriculum developed by the Unitarian Universalist Association and the United Church of Christ. (Levels: Grades 7-9; 10-12; Adu< Young Adult)
• Facilitator for Sexual Attitude Reassessment (SAR) seminar
Rev. Dr. Tanya Marie Eustace is an ordained deacon in the Rio Texas Conference and currently serves as Director, Children and Intergenerational Ministries at Discipleship Ministries (formerly known as the General Board of Discipleship). Bishop Janice Riggle Huie appointed her to this new position beginning on July 1. Dr. Eustace will be serving the District Strategy Teams to assist them in their ministries with children, youth and adults. Her first assignment is to meet individuals and to understand the needs of each district and its churches.
As a native Texan, Tanya was born in Houston and grew up in Midland. She graduated with honors with a bachelors degree in Music and Religion from Austin College in Sherman, TX. She attained a Masters of Divinity from Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary. Tanya received her doctorate of philosophy in Christian education and congregational studies from Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary. Children's spirituality was her research focus. She has 19 years of experience as a Christian Educator and Minister to Children and Families in the local church.
Dr. Leigh Meekins earned a Ph.D. in Education from Capella University with a focus on Multiple Intelligences and is ordained in The United Methodist Church. Leigh has served in local congregations of all sizes as well as on the conference staff for Children's ministries. With over 20 years experience, she understands the needs of children to explore God's word and to begin to live a faith-filled life for themselves.