Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Cornerstones of Freedom series will introduce elementary-age students to the institutions and events that have shaped the United States, from the country's beginning to the current day.
Women's Right to Vote covers the cultural and legal barriers to voting rights for women, the fight against oppression and for suffrage, the passage of the nineteenth amendment, and more, through easy-to-understand chapters filled with photographs and interesting sidebars.
These non-fiction books will help students learn to draw information from informational texts; each book features a table of contents, chapters, sidebars, an original map showing people and events, a "setting the scene" spread, "the story continues" closing, "influential individuals" list, timeline, and list of primary sources.
64 pages with index and glossary, softcover. 6.2" x 9". Grades 4-6 / Ages 9-11.
Vendor: Children's Press
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Cornerstones of Freedom
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> 20th Century
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Non-Fiction Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books